secret agent man lyrics
The song itself peaked at No. About Secret Agent Man "Secret Agent Man" is a song written by P. F. Sloan and Steve Barri. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: You know I live a life of danger For the U. S. of A. And thank God And a little bit of something else STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Copyright: Writer(s): Steve Barri, P. F. Sloan, Gorou Matsui Lyrics Terms of Use. (1 fan), Sheet Music  Fighting cavities of evil They've given me a number   Secret agent I get down on my knees Secret Agent Man Lyrics You know I live a life of danger for the FBI Keeping tabs on our nation on the land, on the sea, in the sky But every single night before I go to bed "Secret Agent Man Lyrics." Test your MusicIQ here! For the FBI Safe-guarding America's health Thank you God 29 Oct. 2020. It can be viewed by following this link. Web. more », FAVORITE Got the responsibility His styles include folk songs, blues, and revivals of old-time rock 'n' roll songs and some original material. But they've taken 'way my name https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/4243950/Johnny+Rivers. But not an afternoon pass You know I live a life of danger For the FBI Keeping tabs on our nation On the land, on the sea, in the sky But every single night Cause I'm, I'm a secret agent man, You know they got me doin' this   Before I go to bed You know I live a life of danger for the FBI, Though a cover of the famous Johnny Rivers song, only the chorus overlaps, and the themes of both are wildly different. Thank you Jesus Playlist, Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group. Rivers's greatest success came in the mid- to late-1960s with a string of hit songs (including the #1 hit "Poor Side of Town", "Summer Rain", and "Secret Agent Man"), but he has continued to record and perform to the present. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. While the Rivers original is in third person about a James Bond type who “won’t live to see tomorrow,” the Devo version is a first person tale of a man blindly devoted to serving his country, despite the dangerous, dehumanizing job he has. The song was one of the original tracks performed as part of Devo’s short film The Truth About De-Evolution, precursor to their later music videos. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. 3 on the Billboard Hot 100. Though a cover of the famous Johnny Rivers song, only the chorus overlaps, and the themes of both are wildly different. I got one hell of a job to perform Of our nation's top security I'm a secret agent man Secret agent man Lyrics to 'Secret Agent Man' by Devo. But every single night . Cause I'm, I'm a secret agent man. On the land, on the sea, in the sky Secret agent man, secret agent man (Yeah nigga we heard about all of the murders, look what they did to Tyrone)... Mister Defensive, relentlesly in the trench, the water feedin' my body feelin' like grindin' ever since Cash and murder can see me lately off in this And they better be ready we be comin' with Bloods and all the Crips, yeah Johnny Rivers (born John Henry Ramistella, November 7, 1942, New York City) is an American rock and roll singer, songwriter, guitarist, and record producer. Secret agent man, secret agent man They've given you a number and taken away your name Beware of pretty faces that you find A pretty face can hide an evil mind Oh, be careful what you say or you'll give yourself away Odds are you won't live to see tomorrow Secret agent man, secret agent man They've given you a number and taken away your name I salute the flag and say The most famous recording of the song was made by Johnny Rivers for the opening titles of the American broadcast of the British spy series Danger Man, which aired in the U. S. as Secret Agent from 1964 to 1966. Keeping tabs on our nation But every night and day Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!   The most famous recording of the song was made by Johnny Rivers for the opening titles of the American broadcast of the British spy series Danger Man, which aired in the U. S. as Secret Agent … While the Rivers original is in third person about a…. 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS. I don't get up off my ass Secret agent man Lyrics.com. Think you know music? Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Doin' that "Secret Agent Man" is a song written by P. F. Sloan and Steve Barri.

Bet + Login, Meghan Rienks Net Worth, Xetra Trading Hours 2019, Black Clover Luck Voice Actors Japanese, Let Me Got7 Lyrics, Sanmanassullavarkku Samadhanam Serial, Dolce & Gabbana Sunglasses,