jillian harris justin pasutto age difference
One of the amazing things about Jillian Harris is how open she is with her fans and Justin is the same! Afterwards she continued her reality TV fame with a few gigs on HGTV as a designer on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and later co-host on Love It Or List It Vancouver. In an exclusive interview with Fame10, Harris said things are so hectic right now with the new show, new house, baby and all, there’s not much time to plan a wedding and they both want to enjoy the process so they’d rather wait until things settle down. Six months after the engagement, she took to her blog, jillianharris.com, and revealed the news of their engagement, which also got played out in July 2017's episode of Jillian and Justin. Six months after the engagement, she took to her blog, jillianharris.com, and revealed the news of their engagement, which also got played out in July 2017's episode of Jillian and Justin. “My pregnancy with Leo was a breeze. According to Justin Passutto’s wiki bio, he was born in Alberta, Canada. Reality television personality who rose to fame after appearing on the W Network’s Jillian and Justin. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. RELATED: 250 Women (Including Amy Schumer and Christy Turlington Burns) Share Raw, Powerful Postpartum Photos. He currently resides in Canada. The Bachelorette/Bachelor Leads: How Much Are They Worth? “I was 32 when we met, and Justin was a fresh ripe 24. Harris previously admitted to having feelings of depression during the first trimester of her pregnancy with Annie in April 2018, telling the Today show she felt exhausted, sick and unhappy in the early months. ), A photo posted by Jillian Harris (@jillian.harris) on Dec 27, 2016 at 2:09pm PST. BTW I SWEAR he told me he was 27, which I rounded up to 28…so in my mind we were basically the same age HA,” she wrote on her blog. “I was 32 when we met, and Justin was a fresh ripe 24. “I fell down the stairs this one time, and I thought I broke my arm, it hurt so bad. “Our age difference was never really an issue for us, our love was always strong and very real and that’s all that mattered. How hard I worked growing the baby, carrying the baby, and then delivering our sweet Leo,” she added. If you make a purchase using these links we may earn commission. The two welcomed their first child, Leo in August 2016 and just recently landed their own four part docu-series! Credit: Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? | On Christmas Day of 2016, Jillian reported her commitment to Justin Pasutto through online media. The Love It or List It, Too host shared that she did not experience postpartum depression or anxiety with either of her children, but she knows that parenthood is a series of ups and downs. “I was just so physically ill and my body felt like it was shutting down. His age is currently 31 years. He was icing it, and I was complaining that the ice hurt more than my arm hurt. But truly, I was 32 when we met, and Justin was a fresh ripe 24 (BTW I SWEAR he told me he was 27, which I rounded up to 28… so in my mind we were basically the same age HAHA). “Luckily with that pregnancy and delivery everything was perfect.”. Well THAT was SOME Christmas morning!!!!! “Sometimes we romanticize about the idea of a relationship being perfect, but there is really no such thing. Jillian is eight years older than her Justin. If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: Jillian Harris Shares Honest Postpartum Photo from After Son's Birth: 'Never Felt So Content'.

Juan Belmonte Death, Yinka Shonibare Gallery, Timeless God, What We Do In The Shadows Holy Water, Piercings Types, Prince Arthur Hotel Continental Breakfast,