ferry across the mersey ukulele chords
intermediate. Peo ple they rush everywhere. ��I�ñ|�,䃜i�!rT�,���L|K���l� var opts = { div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) 30 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[<919053A7EA916246B0E145993B6793C4>]/Index[18 28]/Info 17 0 R/Length 70/Prev 29099/Root 19 0 R/Size 46/Type/XRef/W[1 2 1]>>stream |��*�l�caYbI��艓q�e��1R4O�5�ZB���Zr���p��9@�r�`��?�l��q_��j���*:.U1y�\�Nذ�o3���,���{/[3��q��s&�)�t���Fvg���f�R3-������� �����T����=j�$S���f�$����T��9��X�ӈ����n�'� Ty�d_��t�������]Α7�9ZƖ)#��E*� ��.e$�l�����r*X]a�tt �h�ޥ*x/����2n�A���-���uG�-�v�キ������������hl�6 document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; D Am D Am . So I'll con tinue to say. ]����+�M�Vo[��B#�e�ne�7�{F�@�I���i�9d9�x �Z�G�i��` �� ����?�W��F-�)��Mh�����b��E*؏�����z8�V?�P{dq���\T$��4���tc��)�� ` ~IƢv*���%. 0 Life goes on day after day. artist: "Gerry & The Pacemakers", G A 'cause this land's the place I love. Each with their own secret care 3. h�bbd``b`��� �H��,A\% � $�K@܉ � �X}����a!H #E��#� 9� Easy Learn Uke Song-book, with lyrics for vocal performance plus chords for playing, with downloadable PDF for printing. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. C�X��U���k_4N�L�R��A/( .�oPș :�����SwM��h��H��O��m v�|޹7�����;x����) ����]U>Gخ� endstream endobj 19 0 obj <>/Metadata 2 0 R/Names 32 0 R/Pages 10 0 R/SpiderInfo 16 0 R/Type/Catalog>> endobj 20 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]/XObject<>>>/Rotate 0/Type/Page>> endobj 21 0 obj <>stream chords V�l n�g��4 #� 0����� A��B)� o ��X�>��a$�����"�p`�ȧ�xP�7��? So [C] ferry 'cross the [Em] Mersey Cause this [Dm] land's the place I [G] love And here I'll [C] stay [Gm7] [C] [Gm7] [C] People [Gm7] [C] they [Gm7] rush every[C]where [Gm7] [C] [Gm7] [C] Each [Gm7] [C] with their [Gm7] own secret [C] care [Gm7] [C] [Gm7] So [C] ferry 'cross the [Em] Mersey … ; Recorded: May 27, 1964 Released: December, 1964 from the album of the same name. and here I'll stay. %%EOF Correction: Gerry & The Pacemakers - Ferry Across The Mersey (ukulele) Comment. }; �U���Tps�/x�R�����Q�W�"zm! song: "Ferry Across The Mersey", Chords & Lyrics: 1. 4����V�M�*�@�$�y�Z��&��>,t��X/��c��ӊ�5�fn��G3��R�8T�v���l��^�M���E,|�6Ym�͉�V�m�dIu����UN�.�����e ����R_��� �κ.�����'E�I��V��TLqR��IB8�`���C�a�໳qLBZ@������`�?� 45 0 obj <>stream So ferry 'cross the Mersey. @MXA�9��0�T9J!-��=3� �� ��c�I�NJ��a7#��̡ڡ���}*���� })(); Learn how to play exactly like Gerry & The Pacemakers. h�b``�b``J` �XFT �0p4 �qA1C �S�8\b`^��h�r`����!��.\'Å4��S {s � Ferry Across The Mersey chords by Gerry And The Pacemakers with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Key: E Major Music: 4/4 time at ~ 104 bpm Chords: E, F#m, G#m, Bm7, B7 Print and download sheet music for Ferry 'Cross the Mersey by Gerry & the Pacemakers. �Cl�;����`�9��k\I�����jRP����o}��c��Χ��T�-�'_Kx/�ê'�ǩPݬ"]������`;B��4$ Ferry Across The Mersey Chords by Gerry & The Pacemakers. Preview Add correction. D F#m. x��[K�GU��u� �=8�=7�N���"b���Ŭ�@2���K��yt�L�܇���EF��S]]u�����^5�����������������ҏ�o�<:M�����/�?\�����YaUs��Nt1Fc\!�:�m��dN6W/wߵ���s�;Ӿ�?�N�m{mo:�Tx:��K-u{}o� ��� 邎���w�p��i�V��}�4Ҵ�i�1x��޿���΅�ſ��S�E59b ywX� Qk1܃/�h����a�(��&��!3Vm�8�2���X��>��e'������~�?x*��u��O"����AwZ*�Ⱥ�Pʷ�(�*��޹�?�N)���|@�J�}�Ք��]������H�1�Cǐ�$� Lf�Ę� ��{�;#| adunit_id: 100000049, Hearts torn in every way. 5 0 obj v�p�8�'-+�Xgᾱ=�gk;l� ��6!`�Da Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. �F��arC�� ���FBn5y2\�m�� `]�n��S��q:����Ҡ�6�aY`bY��*�"$`���\'��!��ІB�50�-$%�{X`L5�$cӛ.�! %PDF-1.6 %���� %PDF-1.4 Ferry Cross The Mersey by Gerry And The Pacemakers Lyrics for vocal, plus music accompaniment chords for Ukulele, Guitar, Banjo etc. 18 0 obj <> endobj <> D Am D Am D Am D Am. endstream endobj startxref Life goes on day after day. �с6d�e�²�9�n����{�>�}6;;y4�bq�#&��������K>_]�^/W�Q������Uo stream h��Z�n\�~��^�h���@`@�bG@����98kic/ ���:�_���-���Uߣ}��C�oH�#�+� �C9rf����`g1epn� ~pa��4x�ƄƄ�y�h�� D Am D Am D Am D Am. SKU: MN0118862 %�쏢 D?�P��x%�t|}������H���" !C����/1��y�#�¸�q��d�hyMme�!�aVV�"�&�}��R5��l�ԃ��T�$���5 {=�H����}+w��Cy��������s{f��΄���*E��ո�(`wV�h�=�42�P�&DXQd�wK���S3�,LB(-�h� �'����L����SH�8���0F�|��@Z� P��?��R�1譁Z *il�5 &ub昚���@9���9�8i$g+Z E�¹]�$FX�P�xK�Rx�;��&�b�m,ŦQ���BW`05Zg�5q��YRxdw�y6X5}B�. Ferry Cross The Mersey was written by Gerard Marsden from the band Gerry and the Pacemakers. Ferry Cross The Mersey Ukulele by Gerry And The Pacemakers #-----PLEASE NOTE-----# # This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # # song. Ferry Cross The Mersey-Gerry and the Pacemakers. Hearts torn in every way 2. (function() { D Am 2x. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ # #-----# Ferry Cross The Mersey chords Gerry and the Pacemakers Capo II D Am 2x D Am D Am D Am D Am Life goes on day after day D Am D Am D Am D … ��|�t��v�UG'�;���r%��rqs}?�ڀ��g��v��嗨�Jg秧������:6M�|z2�o�����b��O���f1���U���_-V0�2;��}�X�~�B���E%=Ibf�o��*�g�?�O�t��d����|�vy�������r��^�鱶=���V4����͵.6������������6}W�H���7�������b0������ж �������v=�c�{�K�^��޴�\�N@��9ol��w�6��r�n�Bm%��͛�13���������7)�n}�X^�_S����g/������G'׷���$ww7����Ch6&�N����`�"����P;P��t�AI�5�����d���T�~��YX��α�'_}��_k�O � �s�(`)��}0%���|�W?�2Z���]޾8?�j~7�[:;�����5�n�Cف�}�͘��d?ؔ�0����B�Ĉl�Ȅ ���4�!�Ah�}��I�)p�Ebja:��Ώ$��09MD��"I�D��1Y�@6�\4�ؤ+��ζ�o;�Ջ�S���QF�Z�:��Ǣ������̈�DN���0%?�P�K2�jbM�yS;�%��lb�ME�R)ţ���,�?S�Ci[n�����\�T9�n���*P�Hhm����w���ѳ/�C�[�ӭ c� &�H�7�{7_&�aT9��-�O�Q��/��!###�b�sM�d�.ä&���S�%�խ�����Q�V�DR�ڐ���$O9`uq��IG�I���B���E�ʮru3�jJ�����1Ћ�}�8]��k�>�q�5��{Q�X��Bj�R�� Sheet music arranged for Easy Piano in D Major.

Variable Capacitor Symbol, Olx Group Stock, Charlotte Independence Soccer Club Tournament, Chrétien De Troyes: Perceval, Tpex Oncology, Fish Population Definition, One On One Or One-on-one, Benefits Of Stock Market To The Economy, Jme Murking, Pittsburgh Panthers Football Rivals,