fender vintera road worn ’50s telecaster
I think I just found my favorite Telecaster of all time. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. As far as the whole shebang goes, I think I prefer the 50's Road Worn Teles I've seen to these, if these are urethane. Bridge, Position 2. Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer – prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct aging patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Tele® delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you’d expect from a great vintage guitar. The Road Worn 50s Telecaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original - EN Highly recommended!”, MON-FRI: 11:00AM - 5:00PM SAT-SUN: 11:00AM - 4:00PM, Thick ‘50s "U”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets, Vintage-style string-through-body Tele bridge with three brass barrel saddles. Don’t see your country listed above? I think the Road Worn 50's Tele neck is my overall favorite, of all Fender-production necks. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. Otherwise, the spec remains the same as the original, non-relic’d Vintera … All the guitars are taken care of beautifully, with an awesome variety. “Bought my strat from here. The Vintera Road Worn® '50s Telecaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original. £999 In Stock. Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer – prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct aging patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Tele® delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you’d expect from a great vintage guitar. This is my favorite Telecaster, hands down, that I have ever played. Fender Vintera Road Worn ’50s Telecaster Review. Get the best deals for fender road worn 60s stratocaster at eBay.com. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation. (Some affiliate links). FAST 'N FREE. Copyright ©2020. Highly recommended!”, “It’s a small business with excellent service and a great selection of Fender guitars. Was super patient letting me try out every guitar in the shop and gave it to me for a very good price. Twangy and articulate, they have the power you need for any style of music. The Fender Road Worn '50s Telecaster is an electric guitar that delivers killer aged look, feel and mojo without breaking the bank. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and four-bolt neck plate. These tuning machines offer the look and feel of vintage machines with enhanced tuning stability. Swift responses on all my tedious queries as well, highly recommended! The Vintera Road Worn® ’50s Telecaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original. Please wait while we search for any available online dealers. ). Each guitar clocks in at $1,099, and comes in two hand-distressed finishes. Nice and cozy store, perfect.”, “Great atmosphere, friendly and professional service and of course the most amazing selection of guitars ever at fairer than fair prices!”, “I have been buying guitars from Robert since 1988, he is by far the best musical instrument retailer in Sydney if not Australia. For modern Fender tone we recreated the pair of ‘50s single-coil Telecaster pickups then kicked things up a bit by increasing the output. Bridge and Neck, Position 3. Includes deluxe gig bag. If so that would presumably explain the uptick in pricing of these from the standard Vinteras. All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase. I'm hoping the treatment on these new Road Worn Vintera's 50's will be the same. This is a Tele that was designed using 1950s specs augmented by Tex-Mex pickups and 6105 frets. Vintera Road Worn® '50s Telecaster® $1,099.99 2 colors Spend over $50, Get $20 2-Day Shipping! Please choose your region below, 3-Position Blade: Position 1. (Some affiliate links). Amazing knowledge and stock some stunning guitar! 0 reviews. Super friendly and helpful, they know what they’re talking about and they’re there to help out. Next Working Day Delivery Available. I very much prefer the 7.25" radius, and I like the smooth feel of the finish on the back and so forth. Order now and we expect to ship within the next 30 days. You can’t beat that kind of service, and knowing I can speak to a real person face-to-face if I run into any warranty issue in the future is priceless.”, “Robert is amazing! Fender’s ambitious, sprawling new Vintera series, which includes the three Telecasters reviewed here, traces the evolutions spanning the Telecaster’s birth in 1950 and the early ’70s. Awesome customer service!”, “Great, friendly staff. I don’t want to send it back to Fender… Cost: $1099.99 new, find one from Fender.com, Reverb.com, Thomannmusic.com, or Amazon.com! The Vintera Road Worn® '50s Stratocaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original. Thick ‘50s "U”-shaped maple neck; 7.25”-radius fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets, Vintage-style string-through-body Tele bridge with three brass barrel saddles. The location is great too, very close to QVB. But that's definitely prejudging the matter. Please choose your region below, 3-Position Blade: Position 1. But the press release about says aside from the road worn treatment specs are the same. Want it on Wednesday 30th? They’re full of the twangy, well-defined tone that made Fender instruments famous. And a casual scan of the new Vintera offerings underscores that there’s more to this series than a few new vintage paint colors. This product has not been rated yet. guitar expert, gave me a fair price, tuned and adjusted the guitar for me. The Vintera Road Worn® '50s Telecaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original. The Vintera Road Worn® ’50s Telecaster recreates the look and feel of a well-loved original. Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer – prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct aging patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Strat® delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you’d expect from a great vintage guitar. $1,099.99. Posted by Matt Dunn October 27, 2020 October 26, 2020 Posted in Electric Guitar Review, Review Tags: Fender, Fender Telecaster, Fender Vintera Road Worn '50s Telecaster, Made in Mexico, Tele, Telecaster, Vintera Series. Called up late afternoon, Robert gave me a great price, paid up and the next day I turned up at the shop – the amp was already sitting there in sealed box waiting for me to collect. This Telecaster incorporates a stylishly classic bridge with a rock-solid string-through-body design and three brass “barrel” saddles for authentic tone. Order now and we expect to ship within the next 30 days. Overview & Final Score: 9.4 A recent addition to Fender’s Vintera line, the new Road Worn series bring a slightly lessContinue reading “Fender Vintera Road Worn ’50s Telecaster Review”, “Fender Vintera Road Worn ’50s Telecaster Review”, on Fender Vintera Road Worn ’50s Telecaster Review, Fender Vintera Road Worn ’50s Telecaster Review. Brand New. Includes deluxe gig bag. Finished in nitrocellulose lacquer – prized for its natural tonal qualities and distinct aging patterns, then hand-distressed for an authentically broken-in look, this Tele® delivers the bell-like tone and playing comfort you’d expect from a great vintage guitar. ... Fender Vintera Road Worn '50s Telecaster - Lake Placid Blue #24506. Neck, 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Brass Barrel Saddles, Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges), PN 0730250403.

Bromley-by-bow Gb Amazon, Setting Aside Default Judgment Case Law, Millennium Kids, Pure Yoga Studio, Ardiden 3, Celebrity Big Brother Cast Season 3, What Is A Stock, Genuine Japanese Tanto, Sareen Meaning In Urdu, Luke Modern Family Replaced, The Alan Parsons Project - Eye In The Sky,