amber's story full movie
I read the comments from Mr. And it would have made a lot more money for such a controversial, important subject. I thought the acting was a bit amateurish. This movie aired on the Lifetime Channel 9/4/06. It was as if she did not want to even be in the movie. If there was a ZERO rating, I would give it to this movie. Too bad because the story deserved to be told well. Why in the world is this DVD not made for North American players???? PROTECT YOUR CHILDREN EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY ... or lose them! I pray that the killer is found and convicted. This should have made the police suspect her. Amber Alert (aka Amber's Story) (11) IMDb 5.8 1h 28min 1970 16+ The true story behind the Amber Alert. Story about Amber Hagerman who was 9 years old when she was abducted while riding her bicycle, prompting her mother to seek out a system that alerts the nation of abducted children, we know that to be called an Amber Alert today. And, I'm sure if there was such blatant disregard for the geography (Canada=Texas for gosh sakes?) | I hadn't even heard about little Nichole until this movie and for her kidnapper to only get 5 years??? Dramatized version of the real-life kidnapping of Amber Hagerman and how her family’s crusade to protect children created The Amber Alert system. Sophie Hough. What I don't get is why he didn't give her up. And remember that they're not alone and that Amber is watching over them and in her thoughts is saying how happy she is to see the found returned home. But the kidnapping of Amber Hagerman changed all of that. This was a decent enough movie with a couple well-known actors about the story behind the Amber Alert System. The movie is really sad though, because it is a true story. I have no idea what the other reviewer has against Elizabeth Rohm, obviously a personal problem ... because I enjoyed Elizabeth Rohm in Law & Order ... and I also found her portrayal of Amber's mother to be top rate, accent and all. Again her life might have been saved all due to Donna and what she had to lose to make the Amber Alert possible. Instead, it was a joke. 2 of the 3 reviews said that the description of the movie was for another movie. I thought the story told as much as it could. Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2015. She did a great job in her second Lifetime movie. channel 5 XXX. DIRECTOR. I hadn't even heard about little Nichole until this movie and for her kidnapper to only get 5 years??? Reviewed in the United States on February 20, 2016. Her mother wanted to set up a system for missing and exploited children which we today, we call an Amber Alert. This is the true story about the kidnapping and murder of a child.The real mother of Amber is also in this movie in the front of the crowd while the President sconces the Amber Alert into law and states use of it. Looking for a slightly scary movie to watch this Halloween? After their child is abducted, John and Reve Walsh are trying to find him. But thanks to Amber, he didn't have time to do anything! You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Awards Two mothers, one biological, one stepmother, fight for the custody and love of 13-year-old Andrea. The old man glenn in this movie is very creepy though and really made the story come to life. It lacked feeling,empathy and substance.I just didn't enjoy this movie at all.I loved the movie Adam,even though it is painfully tragic,it portrayed realistic grieving parents and showed their strong desire to help others in their situation.This movie failed on all accounts.I give this a 1 out of 5.Dont waste your time on this. But I just had to say we need more movies like this make parents aware of the dangers to our children. I guess that happens when a movie that is supposed to be in Texas is filmed in Canada. Performances of Elizabeth Rohm and Teryl Rothery. I would have been inconsolable in the identical situation. Amber's Story - Being Picked Up - Jodelle Ferland - YouTube "U heartless bastards!" I hope they find her killer. silvergoddess, I have never laughed so hard reading a review as I laughed at yours. | Hooked on steroids and unable to control his bursts of sudden rage, a police officer keeps his wife under his thumb and routinely abuses her behind the closed doors of their house. Whatever ... this is a movie worth watching ... and the acting is spot on ... all around. I don't know where the lead actress is but I hope she got some acting lessons. Perhaps the other reviewer has been swayed by the last episode of Law & Order that Elizabeth Rohm was in, where we discover that her character is a lesbian? To the person who wrote the first comment, she has blue eyes, big L and O fan:~)I watch Law and Order just about every night b/c it's such an awesome show, I can't wait for the new episodes. The true story of suburban housewife Gertrude Baniszewski, who kept a teenage girl locked in the basement of her Indiana home during the 1960s. When the courts fail to keep behind bars the man who raped and murdered her daughter, a woman seeks her own form of justice. I can't believe the multiple stars given by others & can only assume they either know the actors or are a publicist in disguise! The accents are also really bad. Some people have strong accents, others have weak accents. This is the first time I have written a comment online. Select the department you want to search in. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Each person reacts differently within a devastation, and accents depend on living one's life around, and amongst, others that speak with the same accent. Nichole Taylor Timmons She seemed like a great girl. But Amber lost her life for no good reason. When a group of friends decides to follow a car they've seen posted on an Amber Alert, things start to go very wrong. I mainly watched it for the performance of Myron Natwick, whose work I know very well. A video of an assault on a teenager surfaces on the Internet. For all of you who want to comment about the movie being poorly done because of accents and stuff like that can go to hell I went to school with amber I knew her family I helped put out flyer's and hang pink ribbons around Arlington when she went missing don't focus on the acting or accents focus on the message behind the story!!! Elizabeth Rohm gives a wonderful, emotional performance of a brokenhearted, angry mother. Very tragic outcome for this family, and it is still so heartbreaking many years later. A man stalks his wife and child when they leave for an abused women's shelter. This sounds like a crock to me. Looking for some great streaming picks? Wow,I cannot believe how badly this movie was done.The main actress was horrible,her accent was way over the top(I'm from the South,so I know what I'm talking about)and her acting in general was very bad.As a matter of fact,the acting by the whole cast was bad.It wasn't informative at all,I thought it would be interesting to see how the Amber Alert came into existence,but this movie was a poor vehicle for that.This movie lacked a lot of things.It lacked anyone with great acting ability,where did they get those kids from????? Amber's Story (TV Movie 2006) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.

Smothered Sentence, Bachelor Season 19 Cast, Shawn Mendes Use Somebody, Skytech Archangel Ii Gaming Computer Desktop Pc Price, Jabari Greer Stats, What Caused The Recession Of 1937, Champions League Schedule, Tv, Super Stocks App Review, Bhuvneshwar Kumar Wife,